Wiki online since 20/6/2006
This wiki has been set up recently. Don't expect too much from it yet. But the ISPMan community is active again!
There is also another Wiki about ISPMan around that runs already a little longer than this one: http://nyetwork.org/wiki/ISPMan (Thanks Wim!)
- What is ISPMan?
- Some Screenshots
- ISPMan Sourceforge page
- ISPMan Homepage
- ISPMan Related Links
- Sven a.k.a. 'brain' made proposals for logo redesign
- Documentation to ISPMan's command line interface ('cli')
- Support and contact to the Community
- Tony Wasson's ISPMan handbook (2004)
- Wim's ISPMan Wiki
- ISPMan and LDAP - just good friends
- Concept of user@domain login
- PostgreSQL Integration
- mysql integration: wendel has it running on his customized ISPMan, currently he tries to create a patch that applies to current cvs
- Integrate ISPMan With DSPAM
- ISPMan on Ubuntu Dapper
- Mailman mailing list support
- BountyHunt If you need a new feature, offer a bounty for it, so any developer can fetch it!
- config templates
- moniRestartAgent: ispman-agent restarting with 'monit' instead of
- helper scripts
- .... comming soon ...
- ispman.makeawstats derjohn's new logging system in ISPman (beta!)
- Setup LDAP name- & authservice
Wishlist and Ideas
- Adjustable Spam-Score per User or Domain
- linux-vserver integration, maybe use openvcp.org agent?
- XEN integration
- Support of Databases (MySql) for users, domains or vhosts
Other Sources of Information
- Naked Ape's ISPMAN Wiki
- You're an user of ISPMan right? Then add your location to the ISPMan Users Map
These contain the documentation on installation of different OS.
Example: Different distributions of Linux, BSDs, Solaris, Windows, etc.